Do you want to make a real difference in the lives of local cancer patients? Become a Road to Recovery driver!
- As a driver you will use your personal vehicle to drive local patients to and from medical appointments only (no personal errands, etc.)
- You drive at your own schedule and according to your availability. Drive as much or as little as you like.
- Volunteer drivers must have a current, valid driver’s license, proof of automobile insurance, and own a safe and reliable vehicle.
- Drivers must be between the ages of 18-84 and be willing to have a background check and motor vehicle records check to ensure volunteer and patient safety.
- Volunteers are needed anytime between 7am and 7pm Monday through Friday.
- Completion of online training courses is required.